Saturday, October 5, 2019

Happy Birthday card - Sketch N Scrap challenge



Good Morning and welcome :) Yes it's World Card Making Day, do you have aany plans to make any cards :) I have plans but I'll be scrapping instead of cardmaking. But I wanted to share this card I did make with you all. Over at Sketch N Scrap were celebrating World Cardmaking Day all month. So check out what they are doing each Saturday this month for a new sketch. This is our regular sketch for the month:
No photo description available.
I just love this sketch from Heather. This is the card I created with this sketch
 I made this fun card from my grandson for his birthday at the end of the month, just love that huge star for his day :) I used some of my counterfeit kit: Quite Brawny from last month to make the card
This is what I did on the inside of the card.
As I said earlier check out what Sketch N Scrap is doing this month :) today you get 2 sketches our regular on and our 1st one for the World Card Making Day. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you create :)




2 comments:

  1. Awesome job with the sketch Tina! Love how you can use this one for a guy or a gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - I must really try to get back to making a batch

    ReplyDelete