Monday, June 1, 2020

CKC - June Kit Reveal - Rain or Shine

If you are looking for the Sketch N Scrap post you can find it here
Hello and welcome it is June! Hello June. It's great to see everything turning green and the trees are starting to fill in. We are seeing the birth of new birds at the feeders when we see the adult feeding the youngster.
The beginning of the new month brings also a new kit to play with for Counterfeit Kit  Challenge blog. You should have arrived here from Leslie's blog, if not there is a complete blog hop at the end of the post.
 Master Forger Tara is our host for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge month of May. We welcome our May Guest Designer, Becca

This month, Tara chose a kit by Clique Kits International called Wonderful World! She says: I really fell in love with the dreamy, watercolor papers and bright colors in this kit.  It has some great stuff for us to dig into and do some forgeries for as well!  Here's the Base Kit:

Here are the Embellishments:
Awesome kit for June to really inspire us! I loved the watercolors in the kit too and here is my version of this kit. I call it Rain or Shine
I had a few of the papers by the company that was featured in the original kit so I added 2 of those papers. Lots of butterflies and the vacation ephemera too. Here are my papers:
 Butterflies, papers that resembled the watercolor papers in the kit and included the fun bold color papers from SU too. Total of 37 papers, easy enough to use up throughout the month
 The labels, small letter set and some washi tape. Next to the bag is butterfly sequins this looks like a good time to use those.
 3 more choices of Alphas to use throughout the month.
Last but not least the extras: There is more butterflies, my last 3 rainbows in my stash (I think!) puffy stickers that were brought over from last month as it is about vacation and it has a paper airplane on it! 2 more vacation ephemera that hasn't been open yet but has been in my stash since last year. The watercolor pieces of ephemera too. Add the Tim Holtz small talk for the word phrases. I've got some ideas for forgeries too, so those will be sen on the 4th
I think it's gonna be a fun kit to play with this month, not sure what photos yet, but thinking the museum that we went to while we was in Stoystown, PA for that roadtrip in 2017 will work out fine with the papers and the vacation ephemera. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you join us this month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Now off you go to see what the fabulous Tracey has been inspired by this kit.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop



8 comments:

  1. Very comprehensive kit Tina. Lovely items all round. It is June not May by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks for catching that copy and paste and that is what I missed

      Delete
  2. What fun you are gping to have with this lovely kit you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina: What a huge marvelous kit that you've pulled together for June! I think so far, you have the most papers selected to use and what a great assortment to! The title for your kit is so perfect! I wished I'd thought of it because over here in Illinois it's been a lot of rain and very little sunshine this spring. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the risk of being repetitive, what a big kit! The purple papers really are to my liking. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful and humongous kit! I think it's bigger than mine! LOL!! I love your paper choices this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Kit Tina. I love your butterfly paper. I've pulled my last rainbow paper that the got me several years ago and hope to use it up. Have fun scrapping.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful version of the inspiration - I especially love that gorgeous yellow butterfly paper. I will be watching for those rainbows to make a graceful exit this month! Happy scrapping.

    ReplyDelete