Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Let's Wander You & Me LO for Stick It Down Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to Stick It Down challenge, their Double page challenge for the month of June is real interesting and should be fun to play with. But 1st our sponsor for June sponsor is Love to Scrap 2
Here is the Double Page Sketch:
And this is what I created with it:
I used some memorabilia on the layout with my photos as I print in 4x6 it was tricky to get them all to work but I did :) I shifted the title down and the journaling too. Added punched stars with fussy cut tickets for my embellishments.
The Left Hand side of the layout:
I used my current counterfeit kit: Rain or Shine for this layout, plus items I had chosen to use for this trip :) The Right side of the layout:
 A little peek from the hubby too :) Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun challenge over at Stick It Down challenge,

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this sketch Tina, it is so fun and unique. I also love that it has a lot of room for photo's. Your layout came out amazing!!! I love that you got all your photo's to work and I love that you used memorabilia along with your photo's. Yep, I am loving this one! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete