Friday, June 5, 2020

Happy 60 Birthday card for Sketch n Scrap Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st challenge of the month over at Sketch N Scrap blog. Stacy has started doing sketches for us and this is her 1st one :) and it's a good one.

No photo description available. 
 This is the card I created with it:
 I needed a birthday card for my Brother-In-Law and this what I created for him. I also included what I did on the inside too. I used my counterfeit kit from Sept 2019 Quite Brawny
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up too in my corner of the world. I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! Love the saying on the inside as well, a great one for someone as they are aging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this masculine 60th birthday card Tina! I turned 60 last month too, were did that time go?!!! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete