Saturday, September 5, 2020

Birthday Mambo card for Sketch N Scrap card challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st challenge of the month over at Sketch N Scrap blog. Heather has provided this cool sketch to get us started with cards this month:
Image may contain: plant
This is the card I created with it for our Son's Birthday this month :) Creating through my birthday scrap stash :)
Have a great day and I look forward to seeing the card you create with this fun sketch  over at Sketch N Scrap.



2 comments:

  1. What a great masculine birthday card for your son Tina! I love this sketch, but I really love how you took that sketch and made a masculine card with it. The striped paper is awesome, I love the little "record" embellishment too that is on top of the tropical leaf. I bet a lot of us are wishing for a tropical getaway! lol Hope you are well my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Tina!! Love the papers you used!! Your son I am sure loved it!

    ReplyDelete