Thursday, September 3, 2020

Choo Choo layout for Stick It Down challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the Stick It Down double page challenge for September. We had this wonderful sketch from Lauren to use for our inspiration:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjSLA79G3GFx6ZazJV-WS-k-xW9y_yHQl-HMOmJi0Xupjac6-HEZJ39c_JGXgOw4YpXstIduUGBVncl00FQl2NR1TNN1mSo1mmYNkqhyphenhyphenOYZgOdeQvOT4jDipnKX644cMEhRZYO3f641R0Gs/w500-h250/Sketch-double24.jpg
This is the layout I created :)
I had come across this envelope of the Great Granddaughters enjoying a day a Chuck e Cheese and little Ava (atleast she was little then she started Kindergarten this year!) was enjoying the train. I used last month's counterfeit kit: Sparkle in Purple, the color combo of that kit was great for the tracks of pattern paper for the layout. I included some train stickers to make that border edge under the pictures :) Some close up of the layout:
 Added glitter dots and glitter stars too.
A couple of cameras and those wood veneer arrows to finish off the layout. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to in my little corner of the world and I look forward to seeing your creation with this sketch.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Tina, this sketch was perfect for these photo's! How cute is little Ava in these photo's?! I love how this layout came out and you are spot on with the sketch. An amazing sketch and I love that it allows for many photo's. The papers and embellishments are just perfect that you picked. I so love this layout and of course little Ave just steals the show! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete