Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Obsessed with the Tubes LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd layout sketch challenge of the month over at Sketch N Scrap blog. Lisa has a cool sketch for us to play with this month:
Image may contain: text that says 'TITLE subtitle PHOTO PHOTO Sketch N Scrap #209 by Lisa Hidy www.sketchnscrap.blogspot.com'

 This is what I created with this sketch:
I added an extra photo to my layout :) The last set of pictures from that day the girls were at Chuck E Cheese. Emily sure was having fun. I use my counterfeit kit from last month: Sparkle in Purple for the layout to keep it cohesive with the other layouts. I had fun finding bits and pieces to add to the embellishments
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world.
I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.



2 comments:

  1. I love this layout Tina! The extra photo looks great and my favorite is the eclectic mix of embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch Tina, I love how you got an extra photo on your layout but still stayed true to the sketch! Love all the embellishments and papers, but it is the photo's that steal the show. So cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete