Sunday, November 15, 2020

Autumn Blessings LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good Morning, the weather here in PA has been changing all over the place! Last week I think we had Indian Summer and now the temps have changed to the cooler weather of Fall. Welcome to the 2nd layout sketch challenge of the month over at Sketch N Scrap blog. Stacy has a sweet sketch for us to play with this month:

This was a fun sketch to play with :) I added an extra picture to my layout but the essence of the sketch is still there.

A walk that Buddy and I took on a Saturday night before the time change, enjoying a bit of time outside. The leaves have fallen quite a bit by then. Using my current counterfeit kit: Fall Breeze and the sequins came from my Kreative Cuts Club November 2019 kit. This sketch was great for the scraps of papers I had in my kit.

Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world.
I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Lovely job with the sketch Tina, the extra photo is a perfect addition to your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how the background paper and the little stickers play up all the fallen leaves in the photos. Like Tina said, that extra photo works well without really changing the sketch. Nice work. TFS.

    ReplyDelete