Thursday, November 12, 2020

Life is Lovely LO for CKC Challenge #1

 Good Morning and welcome :) The 1st challenge for Counterfeit Kit Challenge is here! for this month and Lisa has challenged us for the 1st challenge of the month with:

Getting Fussy!

Lisa says "There are several papers in the inspiration kit which just scream out to me for some fussy cutting and it's one of my favourite things to do! It's therapeutic and never takes as long as you think and the results are always pretty! It can be a perfect way to use brighter or bolder designs or add some individual embellishments to your kit. It really is one of my top five techniques. So I'm challenging you to fussy cut something from your kit and use it on a project!"

Definitely a challenge for me as fussy cutting is not one of my favorites in the scrappy world techniques :) but I'm up for the challenge and took these 2 papers from my kit 

Cut out these flowers from the 1st one and the Butterflies in the next one and used them for embellishments on my layout
Using the flowers to create a whimsical border around the picture adding the butterflies throughout the layout and the to create more whimsical feel to the layout I added the doodling from the butterflies flight path to ground them a bit.
I used the Day 4 sketch from Series 5 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches series for my layout inspiration as well as using my kit Fall Breeze with a few things pulled in that were on my scrappy desk and from my Bashket
Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. Check out Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for what the other forgers created for this fun challenge

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment