Thursday, November 5, 2020

Masculine Happy Birthday card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good Morning and welcome to the 1st challenge of the month over at Sketch N Scrap blog. Lisa has provided this cool sketch to get us started with cards this month:

This is the Birthday card I created with the sketch:
One for the Outsdoor type :) I had some fun paper that I could use for the based of the card and the other elements were scraps of paper and some ribbon to for some texture. Lots of birthday cards this month tht need done and it's always good to find a great sketch to get me started :)
Have a great day and I look forward to seeing the card you create with this fun sketch  over at Sketch N Scrap.

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute Tina!! Love the papers and outdoors theme!

    ReplyDelete