Monday, April 5, 2021

Happy Birthday-Got Cake card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

  Good morning and welcome to the 1st card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I just loved this card sketch from Stacy and used it for a cute Birthday card. This sketch has so much potential for focusing on a paper that you use:

This is the Birthday card I created with it :

Used the cupcake papers and I cut out the sentiment from a happy birthday paper added some ribbon and a few puffy stickers for a fun easy card. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.



3 comments:

  1. What a great sketch to use Tina, I love how your card came out using it! It's so colorful and festive, just perfect for a birthday. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Tina!! I love that cupcake paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog Tina. I wanted to email you, but for some odd reason, I don't have your email anymore. I hope 2nd shift works out for you, an adjustment I know! Hope you can get more scrapy time in as well. Enjoy this beautiful weather!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete