Thursday, April 15, 2021

Thanks Dave LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

   Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. We have this sweet sketch from Heather for our inspiration:

It just says Spring on this with the posies scattered about. With thinking of that I created this layout, it will be the accompanying page to the layout with pictures of Dave laying the mulch down.

I just love the beginnings of Spring seeing the daffodils as they growing into the flowers they become, with some sprucing up from Dave adding mulch the are of the front of the house isn't looking to bad. Just the beginnings right now in this picture. I used my current counterfeit kit Spring Afternoon for the paper and embellishment inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world.
I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Tina!! Great mix of patterns, so perfect for a Spring page!

    ReplyDelete