Monday, September 12, 2022

School Days LO for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1

Good Morning and welcome :) Here's the 1st challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Juliet is the host this month and she has this to say for this 1st challenge:

 Your first challenge this month I'm calling it ABC's and 123's. 

It is “Back To School” time and that always makes me think of the ABC’s and 123’s so for this challenge I would like to see you use something that starts with an ‘A’ a ‘B’ and a ‘C’ on your layout (could be an ‘apple’, ‘brown twine’ and ‘cake’) OR 1 photo, 2 word title and 3 of the same embellishment – like 3 buttons, 3 hearts, 3 flowers…etc and if you are a rock star use both your ABC’s and 123’s! 

This is the layout I created:

I come across some old school photos of the grandkids so thought this would be a good challenge to get these pictures scrapped :) So have you figured out the ABC's of this challenge? Within my current kit Pleasant I was able to find an Arrow for the A, Books puffy sticker for the B and I used Cardstock in a few places on the layout for the C. My 3 like embellishment is those large stars :) I used the 1st sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for my layout design. 

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment