Thursday, September 15, 2022

Take Time to Smell the Flowers LO Sketch n Scrap challenge

 Good Morning and welcome :) September came with lots of rain and cooler weather, I'm already missing the warmer sunny days!  We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Heather and it has a mixed media base to it:

Isn't this a fantastic sketch! I found a cut file in my stash of cut files that had the same thing happening as that circle did except mine had stars :) 

I wanted to try my new Brutus Monroe Periwinkle glitter glaze so went with a blue/yellow combo for the layout :) It was a nice way to add glitter to the layout with out the mess, Use 3 Spring flower photos I had in my printed pictures. Used some stickers from CTMH for my title and some labels too. From my current counterfeit kit: Pleasant, I used the glittery butterflies and photo mats were from scraps in the the same kit. I like the way it all came together.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.
 


2 comments:

  1. Come to Texas, it's still HOT here! lol! I love this layout Tina, love your take on the sketch and the 3 beautiful photos! I love the added sparkle the glitter glaze added too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used a cut file for the circle element! Great job on the sketch. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete