Thursday, September 1, 2022

CKC - September 2022 Kit Reveal - Pleasant

Good Morning and welcome to a new month and a new inspiration kit to counterfeit! The ber months begin! Not my favorite as the ber months bring the brrr cold and I rather stay with the warmer temps, the blue skies, green everywhere with lots of pops of color from the flowers, the fresh vegetables and the birds. Juliet has taken up the duties to host this month and she chose a wonderful kit for us to counterfeit :) but 1st you should have arrived here from Tara's blog. We are thrilled to have Christine Harden as this month's Guest Designer you can find her : My Instagram is @scrappingharden and My YouTube is Christine Harden

Now onto the kit: Juliet says: I don't digi scrap BUT if I did I would probably own all of this designer's kits that we are using as inspiration for everyone this month.  

Traci Reed's digi kit Wildflower just hit all the buttons for me!  Love the blues and greens with a touch of orange!  Reminds me of early fall colors and also a little bit of the 'back to school' vibe. Love those high top tennies and oh those papers!


To see more of this kit you can check out the blog for the extra pictures. 

 Here's my kit for September:

Pleasant

I really was drawn to the inspirational kit this month, just loving the combination of colors and the fun icons too. Why Pleasant for the name ? It means: giving a sense of happy satisfaction or enjoyment. This kit certainly gives me that kind of vibe :) so lets dig into the close ups to see what's all in this kit I pulled together:
The papers: When I first seen the kit I knew I'd be bringing in Gingham Foundry in for my base and adding SU Afternoon Picnic which has those beautiful colors and lots of the geometrics patterns too.
Chosen Alphas, Puffy words, Word stickers and a sticker book


I knew I had some converse in chipboard so pulled that in with the other chipboard left, lots of die cuts and punched stars added to the kit.
A tag, ric rac, hearts, butterfly flair, and sequins too

This close up shows more stickers, backers twine, wood veneer and more die cuts. I'm very happy with what I came up with for September for scrapping. Looks forward to seeing what you pull together too for a kit. That's it I'm finishing off this month's blog hop and if you started with me 1st then here's the hop list so you can go start at the beginning


 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers! I also like your eclectic mix of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose a wonderfully appropriate name for this "pleasant" pile of scrappy goodness! I just love your sneakers. (I'm going to have to come up with a customized embelli for my granddaughter as she has a new pair for school.) I know you will make great use of this spot on forgery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous kit, Tina. I love the high top's. Such a great mix for this months kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kit. LOVE the chipboard converse and the butterfly flair especially. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your kit choices this month! Those converse are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete