Thursday, May 30, 2013

Merci

Good Morning! Thank You can be said in so many different languages but it all means the same thing. I'm the designer today at Card A Day Blog and the theme this week is Thank You.
I seen this card and thought what a cool way to say Thank You, so I scrap-lifted it.
Card base is black cardstock 4 3/8" X 6 1/4". The card front is from the Creative Memories Black & White and was cut from the Creative Memories Reminisce Accents Cartridge. I just got this cartridge and just couldn't wait to try it. It has some many elegant frames and borders, I can see this one being used alot like the elegant edges cart. Added a little glitter glue for some bling and it makes a great card for any situation.

Have a fantastic day and there is still time to get into the challenge! I provided the link below for the challenge and you can see the fantastic prize and the rules here too

 Join our May Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment