Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 6

Hi you all, hope you had a fantastic day yesterday, we sure did!
Yes up to week 6, I followed the challenge for this week with from 2 Peas in a Pod, two Saturday's ago: the challenge was to use 6 X 6 pads. These pads seem to work well with project life with the smaller designs.
I used My Mind's Eye 6 X 6 paper pads: Lost & Found and Every Day Flair. I wanted to get away from the Documented pallet for a bit-with all the creativeness going on this week I decided to change it up a bit.
Left side:
The pictures consisted of a cool bird came into the feeder and I got a good shot of him and my husband's calendar page seem to fit for added interest to the picture. Progression of a vertical album I've been working on and a swap from another smasher, Kim, I got the brown Nostalgia Smash book this is such a cool one for all those old pics.
Right Side:
The pictures on this side is of a new tire I got because Wednesday I had one going flat, pumped it up and the next day it was right back down again so thought best to get a new tire. Yay, more snow (with a sarcasm attitude) not my fav weather. A random shot of Buddy and some composition books I did for Cricut Card Exchange swap group. Saturday I worked on cuts for 2 swap groups and Sunday needed to work on my 2012 taxes for my business for tax appointment coming up. Sooner or later I'll learn not to procrastinate when it comes to my business paper work.
Some up close shots:
 Used thickers this week on the date block, used a spot from my calender about creativity for one of the pictures of the vertical album.
Found some cool journal blocks in my stash and got a couple of them scanned into PE and was able to add the text to give it a cleaner look and then printing it out. Used a cute snowman rub-on. Added the Week in Review cards with some washi tape to decorate them.
It was alot of fun putting this spread together and it was nice to get away from the document pallet for a bit.
I'm linking up at 2 Peas in a Pod.
Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view for my little corner of the world....



2 comments: