Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 5

I'd like to start my post today with sympathies and prayers for the people in the storm areas, so much devastation, so many lost lives especially the children in Oklahoma my heart goes out to you all today. Prayers for strength, rebuild and many blessings.

Big news first: I got a Silhouette Cameo! Woot Woot! It arrived yesterday and I plan to check it out over the next few days to see what it can do. I seen so many cool cuts from other project lifers that I can't wait to do some myself.

I had a very crafty weekend, got week 5 done and week 6 and 7 too. But today I'll just show you Week 5 and the rest will follow over the next week or 2.
The left side:The end of January
The right side:The beginning of February
Some close-up shots:
Weekly block includes a cricut cut I found on one of the cartridges and cut a while back.
Couple of pics taken of our birdfeeder, something I enjoy in the morning while drinking coffee is see the birds coming into to the feeder. I included a Get Glue sticker of a movie I watched Wednesday night and during that day my project life photo pages arrived, now I can get started with PL.
A special moment with Grandpa, Dave gave Zach a harmonica to entertain himself while we were visiting with Brad and Zach. It was so much fun and got a video too of the precious moment.
 Added strips of the calendar page for the beginning of February it was fitting for the 2nd day of February and the groundhog prediction. Saturday tried a new recipe, looks like it went over well and the inclusion some of the details of the Super Bowl Sunday (my team didn't win)
Sunday was a full day: We processed Spaghetti and Pizza sauce, a female Red-bellied Woodpecker came into the feeder, this is the only time I seen her in and got a picture. The Monday of this week I got a shot of the male bird. Got through 3 videos of the Vertical Bag series which you can find the first video here at Ginger's youtube spot

I did this Friday night-took 5 hours to do the complete week, all hand journaling too. It was a fun week to do.
I'm linking up at The Mom Creative's Project Life Tuesday, looks like an every other Tuesday link.
Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view for my little corner of the world....





1 comment:

  1. Really lovely page layouts Tina! And congrats on your cameo! Can't wait to see what you make with it.

    =)
    Jo

    ReplyDelete