Friday, May 3, 2013

Page a Day in May Challenge-Day 2

Hi and welcome back to another May's page a day challenge. This page was so much fun to put together:
The page was brought about from this sketch at Scrapbooking About.com:
http://0.tqn.com/d/scrapbooking/1/0/p/7/1/fallfeltsketch.jpg
I'm not quite sure what to title it yet (there is enough room to add one) not sure if it needs a title. 

I will let my DIL date it and journal the page these are her pics (This is a gift for them, but more for her since our son was deployed at the time she raised Zach basically his 1st year as a single parent.

Details:
I used Elegant Edges: swirl2-shift on page 39 @ fit to page for the water paper. Green background paper came from the DCWV Heirloom pack. Fussy cut pieces from 3 bugs in a rug-Summer-Playtime and Summer-Words cardstock. Journal block and date ticket from Cosmo Cricket social club elements-Now Spin Me Round. Couple of stickers from hugz&dotzkit-pacific. Chipboard pieces from my stash that I got in a swap box that worked perfect for this layout. I used CTMH Liquid Glass to enhance the centers of the sunny words (look like flower petals). Used SU ticket duo for the the date piece. 

I really enjoy how it turned out took about an hour and half to do (I had all the paper choices already picked out for it) 

 Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world

1 comment: