Wednesday, February 5, 2014

1st Workspace Wednesday

Good Morning all,
Well we got another snow storm over night, guess the groundhog was right we've been having winter since his prediction :)
This is what I woke up to. About 6.5" of snow at 6:15 AM.

So you ask what's this Workspace Wednesday? It's a new inclusion on my blog, got this idea from Mrs. Crafty Adams she did it last week and it look like a great idea for a day, you can see her's from last week here.
So this is what my workspace looks like this morning:
I'm working on a 2-page layout of Zach's 1st tractor ride oh what a cool day that was. I love to scrap especially older photos (I know 3 years isn't that old, but...) all the memories from that day flood back and you get to relive it.
The paper and Alpha is from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge-Nov Kit for the layout
The die cuts are from :
Country Life cartridge I chose HeeHaw cut at 3.5", I cut a few so I had more on hand. I will cut off the girl (but I have one saved back with her on it for another layout). The girl just wasn't working for this particular  layout.
So that is what I'm working on and with being snowed in I should get it finished up today, but the hubby is expecting a cake tonight since I'm home so that will be done first :)

What's on your desk?
Have a fabulous day





2 comments:

  1. We woke up to everything being wrapped in ice and snow. We got the snow on Monday and the ice on Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. I would have preferred the snow! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina I'm behind on reading my blogs and I just saw this! Thanks for the link and I'm glad to have inspired you :) Looks like you're chipping away at that counterfeit kit! There's a good chance we will get some snow tomorrow here - I hope not 6.5" though!!

    ReplyDelete