Friday, February 28, 2014

Easter Floral Card for Funday Friday Challenge #39-Florals

Yep it's Friday and that can only mean that it is Fun-Day Friday Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack! Hello and welcome to my blog, today for Group A our sponsor this week is Bugaboo, This weeks challenge: is a Florals and I'm so ready to see them start popping up, it's been a long winter this year. Here is the card I made:
 I chose the digi stamp Floral Easter Eggs-Egg 1 its a really cute stamp and my first Easter card this year (can you tell I'm really wanting spring to get here-more snow on the way this coming Monday :( )
This card came together pretty fast with my February counterfeit kit handy to use for the papers. I used that striped cardstock for the card base. 2 cut out cards, one for the background behind the stamp and one to hold the sticker that Happy Easter was stamped on with SU Teeny Tiny Wishes using Memento Tuxedo black ink. I used half a doily to peak out from behind the card and added to gold glitter brads and some purple sequins from my stash. Here is what I did with the inside with another cut card and more of the purple sequins just ready for that special message to send to someone

Now it's your turn. The prize is a 7 pack of digis from Bugaboo Digi Stamps . Please stop by Jo's Scrap Shack and check out the challenge and to link up what you make! Here are some simple rules. 



Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,

Using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. Unlimited entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements

Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.


The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only



You have until March 7th by 6:00Pm (central) time to link up.

All winners will be announced on Monday, March 10th.

Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tina, I love the egg and the flowers. You have colored it up so pretty too! I too am ready to see some flowers and greenery, so done with winter, now if only winter would get done with us! lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it's not done with us yet all kinds of numbers coming up for Sunday and Monday, good crafty weekend I'm thinking :)

      Delete
  2. Tina, this is so lovely. I had seen that digi, and liked it. You did it up proud with the sparkling yellow..and that pretty doily mat..A perfect Easter card & it fairly sings "Spring is on the way". Great card. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card !!! I love the image and colors !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete