Saturday, March 1, 2014

So Cool I made the Fab 5

I'm so excited and I got to tell you all about it I made February Fabulous 5 over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.
 
That is just so cool and I feel really honored about it, Woot Woot! I made it with this card
 
You can check out the post here about the card. Got to give credit to Cindy from Creative Pointe for giving me a wonderful cut file to work with and of course the cool kit I made this past month from Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog.
Well it's a new month and that means a new kit to make :) You all have a fantastic day and see you tomorrow with the new kit

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! You deserve the award, it's an awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab indeed, that is a very memorable card - and that's what we all want, isn't it. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations !!! Very pretty card !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete