Sunday, March 9, 2014

Watch Me Grow

Hi you all and I hope your having a fantastic weekend :) I was able to get in the craft room a little bit today and put together this 2-page layout:
As I'm finishing up this album I've come to have a few extra pictures left over so I thought this would be a good set of pages for the Album and it used up some of the pictures too. I'm missing one picture when Zach was 7 months we didn't get a chance to visit that month, that is the month I broke my wrist, but I expect that Katherine will have a picture of him for that month and I let her include it :)

The left page:
Zachary's birth picture with pictures of him from Month 1-Month 6. Also a little note from us that we were blessed to see him grow (a bit more than that :) and a sticker that I had saved back for this page.
The right page:
Includes Month 7-Month 12 and a picture from his birthday party. I also included many stickers that were in a K&Company embossed sticker pack, the birthday picture was layered with 3 layers of paper from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist 6 X 6 paper pack and worked well with the colors of the stickers.
Some close up shots:
The layout was done with last month's counterfeit kit and some alphas from the current kit.

I will be including this into this challenge for the 3 layers of paper under the First Birthday picture.
Stash A Thon Birthday Challenge #1 ~ Cake/Layering






16 comments:

  1. Great idea for a page! Really love the picture and the double page! I found so difficult to do a double page so beautiful like yours! Thank you for playing along with our Stash a Thon at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome layout Tina! I love how you have each month in stair step form, so cute and a great way to get lots of pics on a page. So cute is your subject too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your double layout and the milestone photographs each month. Such precious memories to scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina, Just love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina this is such a great idea for a page! Such a sweet page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea for a layout. Came out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing double page showing Zachary growing up! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash during our Birthday Celebrations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love it and must scraplift this IF you approve (let me know)....very original and very layered! Kate (Scrap Our Stash)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome idea! I love seeing all the photos together! Fantastic take on the layering challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic layout, love all the layers of photos! Thank you for playing along in our Stash A Thon at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute! Thanks for playing along with Scrap our Stash's Birthday Stash A Thon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to record the first year. I still haven't done this for my daughter and she is now 10!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much fun and such a great way to use the layers for your LO's! What a sweet record too. They grow up way too fast! Thanks for playing in the Stash A Thon at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A clever way to layer so many photos.It looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They grow way too fast! Thanks for your participation at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a pretty cool way in documenting growth! Great job! Thank you for celebrating with SOS!

    ReplyDelete