Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Easter Chick Card-Card A Day

Hi you all welcome, today I'm the designer over at Card A Day Blog and the theme is Easter. So I looked through my stash of pre-made cuts so I could do a quick card up and found out I had very little cuts for Easter, but I did find this little Chick:
So this little guy I'm thinking came from one of the create a critter cartridges. I got him and the card base in a swap back in 2012 when I was in alot of cut swap groups on facebook. Now this is a fantastic way to build up a stash of cuts very quickly. One problem is that it can build up and you don't use them then you can have a huge mess. So with that in mind I have started the process of getting them out of their envelopes and into a binder by theme. So if I'm pressed for time I can make a card relatively quickly like this one.
I stamped the top part of the egg with SU: Teeny Tiny Wishes: Happy Easter stamp with memento black tuxedo ink, popped it up with one thickness of foam tape:
added a few sequins and a star sequin to draw i my green and a blue one too. Other than the cardbase the rest of the paper is from my March Counterfeit kit :)
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world ....

I have entered this into these challenges:
 FCCB Challenge #203 Bye Bye Birdie

10 comments:

  1. Aww, your little chick card is adorable Tina! I love the papers you used and I love the sequins for the sparkle. Very cool to build a stash of cuts from swaps, I like that idea. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a bunch :) It is a good idea especially if you like playing challenges that way you can be a bit prepared :)

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet. I love your chickie your sparkles are very pretty and the DP's are perfect.
    Thank you for joining FCCB “Bye Bye Birdie challenge this week. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. Guest Designer for FCCB
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. So bright & cute, with this little chickie hopping out of his egg. That SU teeny tiny is a very versatile set, well used here too. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, love the addition of the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely adorable!!!! Love that this cute chick is popping out of the shell!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so sweet, I love the little sequins at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card..love the fun sequin touches!! Thanks for playing with FCCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute chickie, love the addition of the sequins. Thanks for linking up to our challenge at FCCB this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute card, blessing to you from Angela

    ReplyDelete