My take on the sketch I turned it:
Now it's your turn. The prize is a 3 pack of digis from Kenny K. Please stop by Jo's Scrap Shack and check out the challenge and to link up what you make! Here are some simple rules.
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Unlimited entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only
You have until March 28th by 6:00Pm (central) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, March 31st.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
I put this card in these challenges:
Cut it Up: Anything Goes-1 die cut -- Scallop background from Elegant Edges Cartridge
CRAFTITUDE Challenge #61 Anything goes add a brad-- Blue fabric brad