Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Sport for Funday Friday Challenge #42-A Sketch

Yep it's Friday and that can only mean that it is Fun-Day Friday Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack! Hello and welcome to my blog, today our sponsor this week is Kenny K, This weeks challenge: is a sketch:
 
My take on the sketch I turned it:
I took Kenny K's Running Ball digi stamp for my card, I inked it up with SU-Crumb Cake ink and I also flicked the edges of the cute with the same ink. I also used a red gel pen to ink the laces red. I used more of the green/blue star paper and the yellow chevron paper for my background. Since this is a boys card thought best to stay away from the doily but I found this blue scallop cut frame I'm thinking it came from the cricut cartridge Elegant Edges for behind the cut. The pennant came from the board paper that was on my desk from yesterday's layout. The circle pcs came from my stash and I stamped Happy Birthday on the oval pc I found in my stash with 3 Twenty Crafts Personalize It stamp set. the ribbon and the fabric button came from my March counterfeit kit.
The inside of the card I brought in more of the green/blue star paper and a printed birthday greeting and a couple of the circles. Enough space for Pappy and Gram to sign the card.
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up too, another April birthday card done :)
 Now it's your turn. The prize is a 3 pack of digis from Kenny K. Please stop by Jo's Scrap Shack and check out the challenge and to link up what you make! Here are some simple rules. 



Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,

Using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. Unlimited entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements

Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.


The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only



You have until March 28th by 6:00Pm (central) time to link up.

All winners will be announced on Monday, March 31st.

Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!

I put this card in these challenges:
Cut it Up: Anything Goes-1 die cut -- Scallop background from Elegant Edges Cartridge
CRAFTITUDE Challenge #61 Anything goes add a brad-- Blue fabric brad


11 comments:

  1. Cute! I like how you used the scalloped frame instead of a doily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tina, this card is just too cute! I love that running baseball, that cracks me up. lol I love that you turned the sketch, the papers are fabulous and I love the inside of your card. I greeting is so fun and perfect. Such a great card for a boy. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tina this is just too cute.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina - what a great take on the sketch. Great colouring and stamping. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the fun baseball image and the greeting on the inside! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy image! I love the message on the inside!!

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute , cute card !!! I love that baseball !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute way to use this fun digi, and I like the way you turned the sketch. Your pretty red stitching on Mr. Baseball really highlighted this digi. WTGo. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute card, such a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! Gives me hope that baseball season is just around the corner and maybe warmer weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tina this card is so cute! I love that adorable running baseball! This is just perfect for any little boy! Such a fun card, love the colors together and the scalloped frame looks great.... and that inside printed birthday wish is just awesome. I love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete