Friday, March 28, 2014

I Feel So Humble Right Now-Made the Um Fab 6

 I'm so excited and so humbled at the moment, I got to tell you all about it I made March Fab 5 or, um Six over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.

March's Fab Five or, um, Six

That is just so cool and I feel really honored about it, Woot Woot! I made it with this special card I made for my Sister-in-law Mary and her husband Steve's 40th Wedding Anniversary:

 You can check out the post here about the card. Got to give credit to the cool kit I made this past month from Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, since I have been following CKC it has stretched my creativity seeing all the wonderful things others are doing.
Well the new month starts in just a few day's (shame the 1st is on a Tuesday with work I can't put the kit together till later that evening) and that means a new kit to make :) You all have a fantastic day and see you all back here later with a Fun-Day Friday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations.. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Tina. This pretty card certainly deserved all the recognition. WTGo. TFS

    ReplyDelete