Friday, March 7, 2014

New House Card for Funday Friday Challenge #40-Anything Goes

Hello and it's Friday and that can only mean that it is Fun-Day Friday Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack! Hello and welcome to my blog, today for Group A our sponsor this week is Bugaboo, This weeks challenge: is Anything Goes :) I'm so ready to see spring that my taste in stamps lately is directed that way, were starting to see the weather breaking here and it's getting a bit warmer and less snow on the ground. Here is the card I made:
I chose the digi stamp Birdhouse-Ladybug its a really cute stamp, I wanted to do a card for someone getting a new house a friend of mine from work has been looking so when he finally finds the house that he wants, my card will be ready to give him with a nice house warming gift inside
This card came together pretty fast with my March counterfeit kit handy to use for the papers. I used a vanilla 5 X 7 card base in my stash, covered it with CTMH Buzz & Bumble paper pack, in the ovals cut with my CM oval cutters the red with lettering paper and the cream that was in the same CTMH kit with this I also stamped the background with 3 Twenty Crafts Say it with Heart stamp set:
 I used the flower style hexagon, stamping with CTMH inks: Goldrush and Indian Corn Blue. I also used
the hello from 3 Twenty Crafts stamp set Strike A Pose with the same CTMH Indian Corn Blue ink also dabbed the edges with it and popped it up with foam tape. Along the let side I added a few sunflowers punched with MS-Starburst punch and from my stash I found this black swirls and used those to look like they were holding the oval in place on the card :)
The inside of the card:

I printed off the sentiment from my Word processing program and brought in more of the flowers that were punched and the black swirls

Now it's your turn. The prize is a 7 pack of digis from Bugaboo Digi Stamps . Please stop by Jo's Scrap Shack and check out the challenge and to link up what you make! Here are some simple rules. 


Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,

Using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. Unlimited entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements

Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.


The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only



You have until March 14th by 6:00Pm (central) time to link up.

All winners will be announced on Monday, March 17th.

Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create! 

The digi stamp was colored with Spectrum noir markers mainly:
The birdhouse: GB8-GB10-EB5
The Flowers: CT4-GB5-OR1
the Leaves: CG1-DG2-DG4
The Ladybug: Bic Markers: Sunset Orange and Rambunctious Red for the body and Tuxedo Black, Misty Blue and SN: BGR3 for the head/face

Thanks for stopping b today and stop back to Jo's Scrap Shack with your cutie card and see what my design sisters have done too, I've seen a preview there are some really cut card done by them too :) 

8 comments:

  1. Tina, such a pretty card using this cute birdhouse digi with the sweet little bug crawling on the roof. Loved the way you combined the hexagon with your pretty sunflowers too. Great card. Will make a perfect New Home card. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Tina! I birdhouse digi is just too cute, love the ladybug on the roof-too cute! Your stamped background looks really cool looking too and I love the "hello" sentiment. I think is a great "new home" card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very lovely card !!! Love the background and the design is perfect !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of colors on your card. Very eye-catching card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and such a sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute digi coloured beautifully. Love how you have created the pretty background. TFS

    ReplyDelete