Sunday, October 30, 2016

Astacia Point Of View

Good Evening :) I came across some challenges over at Shimelle's blog that were posted this weekend and to get the discount on her new class you had to do one of the challenges by midnight tonight! The chosen challenge: Scrapbook the Outdoors. Yep got that accomplished in just the nick of time. I also used my LOAD1016 Day 30 prompt for today's layout. To use the current recipe over at CSI: Case File No. 215:
I've got so many photos from this day, from letting Astacia and Avery have my camera. It was cool to see their points of view that day and the difference in what a girl vs a boy would want a picture. So you will see Avery's at a later date :) The papers used are from my current counterfeit kit: Flower Power and this is also part of my 100 Patterned Paper challenge.


For the CSI challenge: Had to use all 5 colors, which most were in the floral print. Choose 3 clues: Flowers/Leaves (paper and photos), rubons, vellum and I used flourishes too. For the journaling I used the inspirational word Grow.This was not done with a sketch :) I guess I'm getting comfortable with grids on a shelf as they call it in this form of the layout. Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world.


1 comment: