Thursday, October 13, 2016

Happiness

Good Morning, been awhile since I posted :) LOAD has been taking place this month so quite busy staying on top of that with working too. I did a layout yesterday that I needed to get posted today for the sketch challenge I used for the layout. This is LOAD1016 Day 12: Use washi to cover an item and use it on the layout:
I used the washi tape on some Metallic Accents the letter plates on 3 spots of the layout. Our grandson Bradley helping his Pap out with his phone :) The picture is priceless and my husband was very attentive learning from Bradley, but if you ask him now about the same thing I doubt he'll know about it :) but it was a great moment in time.
I used the sketch for September (midmonth challenge) from My Creative Sketches:
Love the grid background that they have the photo laying on :) never thought to do that and it's a cool idea for a layout :) Love the layers on this sketch too.
I used my current Counterfeit Kit Flower Power, the metallic plates are from last month's kit :)
I used 4 papers from my 100 pattern paper challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world :) Should have some catch up posts this weekend :)


4 comments:

  1. Nice work! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that background is laid out in a way that means all business and reflecting the intensity of the photo. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page - green and orange is a fave combo of mine.

    ReplyDelete