Monday, October 31, 2016

Quite the Pair

LOAD1016 Day 11: The Main Course: we will concentrate on the story. I love to take pictures of birds that come to the feeder, we'll I got a story about these 2, quite the Pair they are:
 These are a pair of Carolina Wrens and they decided to make a nest out back in our charcoal bisque bag, really! yes really! I was so glad to tell this story from this past year, it was quite and event for awhile. The male protected the nest with loud sharp whistles from the wire that goes from our house to the pole. No easy sleeping for this gal while this was going on. We did alot of research about this bird and come to find out they like to nest near people so next year we will put up a nesting box that I got for Christmas just for them to use :) I used my current counterfeit kit: Flower Power for the layout and also was my 100 patterned paper challenge with using up 2 piece of paper and lots of scraps.
In used sketch #223 over at Sketches in Thyme:


2 comments:

  1. I really like this sketch. You really did a great job with it too. Love the pictures and the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great story to capture and the products you've picked out are more than perfect. How lovely that they want to be near people - such a great story

    ReplyDelete