Monday, October 31, 2016

Best Day Ever

Some quick blog posts to make sure I get these layouts into their challenges that are ending very shortly over at Let's Get Sketchy.
This is from the sketch of week 1 and LOAD1016 Day 3 prompt was to use Ink. I used the ink for stamping, my hand journaling and misting on the layout. My Granddaughter Jessica:
Just 6 years ago, she got her license at 15 (she lives in South Dakota), now she's all grown up with a couple of girls of her own :) I used my current counterfeit kit: Flower Power for the layout and used the stamp set that I included in the kit for the words and some of the cutouts too. I used paper too from the stack of 100 Patterned Paper Challenge for the layout ( I used 4 papers for this layout). This also could be used for one of the prompts in The 20 Project class I took of Shimelle's.
The sketch I used over at Let's Get Sketchy was from Week 1:
I really like this layout and think I'll keep around abit and do it again :)
 My journaling
 Miss Sassy!
I love how this title block turned out :) 
Thanks for checking out what I'm creating


No comments:

Post a Comment