Sunday, October 29, 2017

Brother N Sister layout

This is a LOAD1017 inspired layout for the prompt it is from Day 3: I've got a secret....... Day 3 :
…about boys – document an important male relationship in your life
I documented this layout about my brother Steve:
 I used the sketch over at Stuck?! the Oct 1st sketch for inspiration for the layout:
Sweet sketch for this fun prompt and found a few pictures of us together throughout the years.
My brother Steve was my focus for this prompt :) I have 2 brothers and they are both older than me, but Steve and I had a closer relationship since we were closer in age we grew up together. Chose 3 photos of us through the years and a bonus to have one with Mom :) One from our early years, one from our 20s and one from just recently within the last 5 years.
Close up of the journaling. 
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world .....

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing older photos scrapped and it's heartwarming to read about the relationship you have with your Brother. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to document some old photo! Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAbulous page, great layers! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely layout with wonderful journalling. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete