Monday, October 23, 2017

May Good Things Grow for a Use Your Stuff challenge

Today the challenge over at Use Your Stuff, and I'm the host of this week's challenge so it's Sketch week over at Use Your Stuff!  
This is the layout I created with the sketch:
and this is the sketch:
I tried to stay a bit true to the sketch, but added a journaling spot and a bottom strip cluster for the date. 
This layout was also created for LOAD1017 Day 21: I've Got a Secret....…garden – use a photo taken out of doors for your page today! I knew these were the photos I wanted to use for this prompt so made sure to use this sketch to create the layout.
 Close up photo of the title block and journaling
 close up of the bottom edge cluster
close up of the photos and the cluster above the photos 
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun sketch challenge over at Use Your Stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment