Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Fall is in the Air

Happy Halloween!

  Hello :) I have a few layouts to blog for some challenges today. This layout was inspired by LOAD1017 Day 30 …password – the subject is technology. The ultimate love/hate relationship is what most of us have with our devices. Find a clever way to document that, perhaps in a Dear Smartphone letter!
This is the layout I did for this prompt: 
What I love about my smartphone is that I have it with me all the time so then there are times like this on the spur of the moment I can take a photograph. What I don't care about my camera is that all the photos don't come out this great, instagram usually helps with the focus better than the actually camera does :) I got a cheap phone to see if I would like a smartphone and found out I do so I'll be looking at the Christmas sales for a new phone for me with a better camera :) 
I used sketch #298 over at Sketches in Thyme for my layout inspiration:
 Fantastic sketch and quick to do too
 My journaling and a close up of the photos
 One of the clusters
 My corner embellishment. Since I was talking about the camera on my phone thought this orange camera icon on my craft desk was fitting for the layout :) 
Be back soon with another layout.

4 comments:

  1. Such great pics and a prompt! I love my smart phone for that one reason too! THanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on Bev's sketch #298, love your fall theme and perfect embellies. Thanks for joining in at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. Those fall colors and photos are great. Thanks for joining us at SIT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page about fall. Really nice. Eli(Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete