Monday, October 30, 2017

Chowder Head layout

Good Afternoon :) This layout was inspired by LOAD 1017 Day 9: …nickname – hopefully you had an immediate thought for this one.
Yes I did it's a nickname my hubby gave to our Buddy, our furry friend.
This is our Chowder Head aka Buddy. When I seen the prompt about nickname I knew I had to do this layout about Buddy. I used a recent photo of him:
 I used the Oct 1st sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy:
Love the layers that was matting the photo for this layout :) The border strips was like a frame for the layout. I also used 2 other challenges for this layout for the Scrappy Sisters Scrap September day 4: 3 colors: blue, off green and white. For Scrappin N Chattin yahoo group this is for the Navy Day challenge using Navy the most in the layout (a variety of blues indeed)
 Close up of the journaling
 The title and bottom cluster
and some of the other cluster work on the layout.
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world ........

4 comments:

  1. LOL That is so cute! I thought of my pup too, although she is gone--we had a zillion names for her! Cute page! Thanks once again for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Layout, he looks so happy. I love how you included the journaling. Thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete