Sunday, July 15, 2018

Fair Exhibits for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to today's sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. Here is the sketch from Heather Hall, that we were to use:
No automatic alt text available.
and this is the layout I created with it:
Using the sketch the way it was but used different orientation of the photos. We do love to go to our local fair and see the fair exhibits :) We were there just last night for this year's fair. This was a fun sketch to use and thought the background paper with the variety of layers that it had it would make for a fine start to the layout. Using my Die Cuts With A View Crafty pad for my papers and the 6X6 paper and ephemera from Shimelle's Box of Crayons from my summer section of my counterfeit kit from this month's kit Dash of This and Dash of That.
 It was nice combining an old collection with a new collection and it worked well together. My journaling spot
 picture and paper cluster with ephemera and punched out hearts from the paper I used to mat the photos.
The top cluster and photo, really love to see the quilts and the 4-H exhibits too. Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.
If you want to see more sketches and more crafty fun head over to our July Red, White & Blue Crop!! Hope to see you there!
https://www.facebook.com/events/471133980018203/481016365696631

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this mix of patterns, it so reminds me of the county fair from when I was growing up!! Great job using your photos with the sketch even though the orientation was different, amazing job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really mixed the pattern papers on this one and it is fabulous Tina! Love your clusters and the photo's. Great take on the sketch. Where is the fair held in your area? I've only ever been to a fair twice, once as a young child and one at South Mountain Fair after dropping two of our kids off to hike the Allegheny Trail and we weren't there long as a storm came up. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty use of the floral die cuts - what a lovely page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Love the picture of the quilts.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete