Monday, July 16, 2018

Today is a Good Day to have a Good Day layout for Use Your Stuff challenge

Hello and welcome to today's challenge over at Use Your Stuff blog and we are challenged today to do Birthday. I gathered up all my Birthday stuff in my current counterfeit kit: Dash of This and Dash of That kit and sorted through the paper elements I had in the ephemera packs and used that to build up the layers on this fun cake eating layout.
 Waylon's 3rd Birthday party, this was the Happy Birthday to you, blow out the candles and lets have cake portion of the birthday :) Just enough pictures printed yet for 2 more layouts.
I used a sketch to help inspire me with this layout:
http://nutsaboutsketches.blogspot.com
Following Shimelle's day 7 prompt from here Layer on Layer on Layer class, I layered up that bottom photo on the left side of the layout:
For me this was a new technique especially on a double page layout to layer up one photo before adding it to the layout was a cool way to approach layering too and using up that stuff!
Close ups of the layout:





Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation over at t Use Your Stuff blog



2 comments:

  1. What a super fun layout Tina! I love the papers you used and the cluster are fabulous! Love that cake and the photo's of everyone, especially the kiddo's enjoying the cake. Fun sketch too, love that it held a lot of photo's. Those are some of the best sketches. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you combine up all the challenges! Great double layout featuring all those fun photos!

    ReplyDelete