Friday, July 20, 2018

Seeing The Animals Layout for a Sketches in Thyme PL style challenge

Good Morning to you :) I hope you are having a fantastic day and weekend. Wow where the heck is July off too going by so fast!
We have a wonderful sketch challenge over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style  for the 2nd half of the month it is a title project life card. The card I created with Emma's sketch is:
The card was one I had in my stash for awhile it is one that I precut a 3X4 pattern paper when I was 1st getting into project life years ago. I created my title for my layout using the card and this fun sketch from Emma:
 No automatic alt text available.
 Here is the layout that I created using this card:
 Going to the fair I still stop and take a peek into to see the animals they have for the petting zoo, one of my favorite places to go as a kid was the petting zoo wherever we went and it was available.
 The title card on the layout.
 Journaling
and some added chipboard from my current counterfeit kit: Dash of This and Dash of That. The background paper came from my 100 Pattern Paper Challenge pile.
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this sketch challenge over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style

No comments:

Post a Comment