Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Art Night LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd layout challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. Heather has this cool sketch for us to play with :
No photo description available.

This is what I created using the layout:
AJ and Isabelle had fun creating during a Cub Scouts event.
 Close up them, they are in the back row on the left next to the adult in the picture.
 Their creations
Got to play with my new star punches I got for Christmas and I finished off a pack of die cut stars too. Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! They are both very talented, their pictures look great! I just love the background paper you used, it gives texture and shine all at once to your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this sketch and your photo's fit it so well! What a fun layout Tina! I love the photo's and the canvases the kiddo's painted, how fun! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete