Sunday, January 27, 2019

Work In Progress - #431 Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to this fun challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge. For January our theme has been - This or That - and we have been working on using up some of our neglected supplies. Our last challenge  this month is:

LM #431 - AlphasUse at least 2 different types/fonts of alphas on your layout - this can be 2 different fonts, a large alpha combined with a smaller alpha, etc.

 This was a fun layout about some of the organizing I have done in my craftroom and it seems that it's always a work in progress.  This is one shelf in my craftroom  that I received a few years ago. Since then I have already rearranged it by moving it in another location. Will also be rearranging what I have on the shelves too and adding my stamping supplies & mixed media supplies to it. It seems like my craftroom is always at a work in progress as I'm always rearranging things in it trying to make it better.           
I used my October Counterfeit Kit: Tainted Love for this layout.
This layout came about from LOAD 1018 Day 13 prompt Show of the Day: Hello, Dolly! (1964)
Are you a person that arranges things? Are you around others that like to arrange things for you? or Use a scrapbook sketch for your inspiration (I used a Sketch in Thyme from October)

Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge :) and wish you well on winning this month.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout Tina! Yes, I agree in that the crafty room or space is always a work in progress it seems. I love the alpha fonts you used and I love the photo's of your shelf, an awesome shelf too. Great use of pattern papers as well, I'm in love with that flower paper. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete