Monday, January 28, 2019

I Wish... LO for Use Your Stuff Challenge

Hello and welcome :) It's a new week and last week of the month! Where the heck did January go. Lets start out this week with Use Your Stuff challenge blog. Karrie is our hostess this week and she has challenged us to use our Enamel Dots. I mainly just use them for scattering on my layout for that finishing touch :)
 Still working with the photos I printed from our day at Knobel's in August. I was able to use these pictures for a LOAD1018 day 20 Show of the Day: Into the Woods (1987)
If I had more time I would have printed out the pictures from the play our local Co-op did for this play. The prompt for the day was Wishing as they characters kept wishing too so I used this for my title and I also drew upon the other prompt of the day being a scrapbook sketch challenge for inspiration. Sketch can be seen here www.pinterest.com/pin/11610911524793907/ Used last month's counterfeit kit: Falling For You for the layout I pulled from one paper pad I bought for the cut apart words for the layouts and the background paper :)

 Using enamel dots in various colors around the layout
My journaling and very fast easy layout :) which I try to do for LOAD. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog

3 comments:

  1. Colorful and bold layout! Great to follow along in reading how you were able to merge several challenges/prompts together for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Tina! We all wish for something, and this layout is great for expressing that. I love the title, "Dare to Dream", but I also love the sub titles, especially the "not all who wander are lost". Great papers and love the use of your enamel dots. Stay warm my friend, if we get through this week, it should be better next week. I don't know where January went! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute & fun layout!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete