Monday, January 14, 2019

Silly Pup LO for Use Your Stuff challenge

Hello and welcome :) It's a new week and more challenges to come this week. Lets start out this week with Use Your Stuff challenge blog. Mayo is our hostess this week and she has challenged us to a Furry Friends challenge :) easy enough for me as I'm blessed with a furry pooch in the family. So now to choose a layout.
I decided to feature the layout I create during LOAD1018 Day 26: Show of the Day: Hairspray (2002) The challenge was to show off your hairstyle photos and stories or Freshen up your layout with a white background and and some bright letters like the Hairspray playbill.
I think I'm on prompt :) if were talking of hair :) Used the variety title for my layout and a fun page about our Silly Pup :) Used another layout from Janet's 4for4series (fall series) and my counterfeit kit for Sept 2018: Falling For You and some theme products too.
 I did the bright variety of letters for my title, staying within the LOAD prompt
 But feel that brushing Buddy's hair is right in prompt too as we're talking about Hair for the play Hairspray :)
Close up of my journaling for the layout. Had fun using a variety of bits and pieces on this layout too. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge this week :)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photos and lovely layout! This would have been an easy challenge for me too lol. Gotta love our fur babies!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tina, I am so loving this layout! What great papers and stickers you used on this one. But most of all I love the photo's of Dave and Buddy. Buddy is so cute rolling around in the grass and then standing there getting brushed out. These animals sure bring a lot of joy don't they?! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete