Monday, May 20, 2019

Let's Celebrate You card for Sketch N Scrap card challenge

Good morning and welcome to the last challenge of the month over at Sketch N Scrap blog, but the party isn't over yet we're still having Bingo Birthday Fun over on the facebook group and this fantastic card sketch is on one of the bingo spots! Lisa created this fun sketch I just love it and think I'll be using it again and again.
No photo description available.
and this is the card I created for the Grandaughter's birthday in June:
 I used that scrap of flower paper from my current counterfeit kit: Enjoy the Ride for my card base, pulling out my Birthday theme drawer I came across the rest of the papers, the stickers and the sentiment card (which is yellow) finished off that package of yellow enamel dots and the card is done :)
The inside of the card I brought in the rest of the 6X6 paper I used on the front and added this sentiment. Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch  over at Sketch N Scrap.
There is still time to play along with our Bingo Birthday Bash:

We are celebrating BIG with an online Bingo Birthday Bash ALL Month long in our closed Facebook group.  Make sure and like us on Facebook or follow us here on the blog to keep updated on all the fun happenings for this month and beyond! 
But remember you can't win if you don't play!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, your granddaughter will love it!! I love the inside too, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete