Monday, May 6, 2019

Sweet Memory LO for Stick It Down double page challenge

Hello and welcome :) to the double page challenge over at Stick It Down challenge blog. Cheapo Dies is our May sponsor!


Cheapo Dies is based in Omaha, Nebraska, and specializes in the best cutting dies from brands you know and trust. All Cheapo Dies can be cut using your existing table top cutting tools! Be sure to visit the Cheapo Dies BLOG.
Our double page sketch for this month is

and this is the layout I created with this sketch:
 I love when I can do some layout of the birds that visit our feeders. These pictures are from Feb 2016 and the sketch was great for it too :) I used last month's counterfeit kit: Spring Break for my layout as well as items on my scrap desk :)
I had gotten Cheapo Dies Birdhouse Planter to use to embellish my layout using a variety of cuts and clipping certain parts I was able to combine them to make the embellishments
 The left side of the layout :)
 Close up of the embellishment cluster I created with using the Birdhouse Planter and variety of other embellishments
 The Left side of the layout
 Close up of the cluster and journaling on this side of the page. Adding the fun Birdhouse Planter die cut to the mix of other embellishments

A close up of the Carolina Wren :) he is a joy to have in our yard throughout the year. Thank you for stopping by today to see what I'm creating in my little corner of the world. i look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Stick It Down challenge blog.





1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout Tina! I love the photo's you got of the Wren. Such clear ones to boot! That is a cute die you used as well. Never heard of this die place before. Will have to check them out. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete