Saturday, May 4, 2019

Mini Kit for (I)National Scrapbooking Day

Hi you all the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog add an extra small kit this month for extra inspiration!
We are thrilled today to be in collaboration with the 
who can be found on the link below the photo here. It's also a private Facebook Community and its focus is most definitely using up your beloved scrapbook stash and being part of a warm, welcoming, happy, sharing community. 

That sounds familiar! Don't we always say that about The Counterfeit Kit Challenge community?!?

We thought it was a perfect complement to CKC and are excited to be joining them today to share the scrapbook stash love.

The Bash Your Scrapbook Stash group presents monthly and weekly challenges of a different nature to encourage their members to use their stash with specific items, techniques or tools to create scrapbook layouts, projects, cards, tags or even embellishments.

 We picked out the June 2018 Studio Calico kit, "Expedition" and hope that you love it as much as we do!
 My translation from my stash to create my Expedition.

But that's not all! We also have an EXCLUSIVE {inter}National Scrapbook Day sketch for you today, created by our wonderful  MF Susan. It's got so much to love with the full page design, the space for lots of journalling, the showcase photo and the oodles of room for interpretation.  

This is the layout I created from the sketch:
 I also used today's challenge for LOAD519 for my color inspiration which was Green and Gold, I found a green paper to use the B side of one of the papers for my photo matting and I used golden yellow for my paper. Used the silver paper in the kit for the circles and anything green I could find in the kit for embellishing. Worked out well :) These are pictures from the Cleveland Trip we took last year, this was when were going into the City and I was surprised to see not 1 but 2 sport Stadiums within the City.
 Close ups
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to today for (I)National Scrapbooking Day. Check out what the other girls did over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and also Check out Bash Your Scrapbook Stash group

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout Tina!!! The colors are so pretty as are the papers you used. Love the sketch too, worked out so well for your amazing photo's. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete