Monday, May 27, 2019

Ohio Lakes & Rivers LO for Use Your Stuff challenge

Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day and welcome to today's Use Your Stuff challenge:


This beautiful Mood board is our challenge this week, take it in any direction that speaks to you. To me it's got such a summer vibe to it :)
The top left corner water color spoke to me, reminded me of the trip we took to the Greater Cleveland Aquarium last year:
also I included a border arrows and most of the colors in the mood board less the pink.
My journaling for the layout :) Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff


1 comment:

  1. That is a cool mood board and it gives me summer vibes as well. I love your layout Tina! The row of arrows are so cool and I love how you did your journaling on the doily. Most of those colors from the mood board go so well with your photo's too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete