Tuesday, August 6, 2019

August 2019 Counterfeit Kit Challenge-Mini Kit

Good Morning and welcome :) Today I took on the Mini Challenge this month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge :)This month the inspiration kit comes from Citrus Twist's main July kit "Best of This Life" and it is found here.



But my inspiration came from the mood board Susan created for a hint of the kit, this is a fun approach to gather a kit:
Image may contain: stripes
I took my colors and patterns from these 6 things :) Lots of fruit going on with that fun lobster too. I was surprised I found a lobster on some paper from a nautical theme paper pad.
I have enough here to make 3-4 layouts :) That bold diagonal had alot of the colors that was on the moodboard and was the black n white stripe. Brought in some nautical paper to qo with the lobster and I just may have the perfect pictures to go with that. Brought in a few neutral paper for backgrounds and to tone down some of those bold colors. 2 alphas and 2 sticker sheets with alphas. Some flairs, chipboard, enamel dots, a paper variety pack in the teal and more stickers that have that rainbow and some stars too.
For today's posting I used those bold colors, pinks and the fun lemons too for this layout:
 Grandaughter with the Great Grandkids enjoying some time at Brad's Graduation Party.

 Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up too and if you enjoy making kits, enjoy doing a mini every so often too then hop aboard this month and have fun creating over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge


3 comments:

  1. I think it's so much fun that both of you used the mood board instead of the actual kit - just goes to show how versatile our concept is! I love it. Your kit is adorable and that page is just perfect. All the colours of summer and the stripe is just wonderful - will be checking out which one that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me the details of the bright stripe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and hot summer layout Tina! I am so loving all the wonderful papers you have used on this layout. Very summery vibe and feeling, that you can almost feel the heat. lol Super cute embellishments as well as photo's. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete