Monday, August 5, 2019

Happy Birthday 62 card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and Happy August to you! Wow where did July go! and I think August is going to go by just as quick, but I hope it slows down just a wee bit to enjoy our vacation on the 12th.
My brother's 62nd birthday was July 31 and I used this sketch from Heather over at Sketch-N-Scrap to create his card:
No photo description available.
and this is the card I created for him:
Grabbed some stash in the Birthday drawer of supplies and created this cute card for him :) So many cute ideas you can do with this sketch go and check out how the design team took on this sketch over at Sketch-N-Scrap




1 comment:

  1. Awesome job with this sketch Tina! Love how you combined such a fun eclectic mix of patterns! Your brother will love it!

    ReplyDelete