Monday, August 12, 2019

Hilling Potatoes for Use Your Stuff


Good morning and welcome to this week's challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog. Our challenge this week is Summer Activities. I did alot of what our summer activities usually consist of and that is our garden, my husband's hobby.
 Using scraps to create this layout about my husband, this day he was hilling potatoes.
Close up of the journaling on the layout. I look forward to seeing your creation for this week's challenge challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Tina! Garden layouts are some of my favorite to see and this one is no different. Dave's garden is beautiful, yes those potatoes need to be hilled. lol Glad he doesn't have to do it the hard way! Great Love the scraps you used on this layout, as well as the full size paper. Love the stars for the evening photo's as well. We have had some beautiful evenings this summer. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete