Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Floatie Fun for a Sketch N Scrap FB challenge

Today I'm doing the August 1st layout sketch from Sketch N Scrap that will be posted on the facebook group.
No photo description available.
I only had 3 photos to use for this layout so I changed it up just a bit by adding a PL card to it for onw of the photos.
 Pure summer fun on this layout of the 2 granddaughters and the 3 Great grandaughters enjoying floating on the Lake. I captured all the colors from all those floaties that Amber is carrying.
My journaling :) Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the sketch Tina! Love how you added a Project Life card for one of the photos and love your mix of patterns!!

    ReplyDelete